We have made several adjustments to the guest journey to ensure the continued safety of you and our team by:
- Revising staff rotas to reduce salon occupancy in line with social distancing requirements.
- We are allowing 15 mins between appointments for cleaning.
- Wearing appropriate PPE; face-masks will be worn throughout your visit and gloves if the treatment requires this.
- Sanitising our hands, styling stations, styling chairs, shampoo chairs, hair wash basins and all hairdressing tools at the start of the day and after each guest.
- Sanitising high-touch areas, (door handles, card terminals etc), bathrooms, routinely throughout the day..
- We have gone cashless!
- Temperature checking our staff every morning.
We are also asking you to help us reduce the risk of any virus transmission by:
- Notifying the salon if you have recovered from COVID-19 as a skin sensitivity test, (48 hours before your appointment), is mandatory.
- Not attending the salon if you have any COVID-19 symptoms or have been in contact with anyone who has.
- Attending your appointment alone as we can no longer accommodate extra family members, children, friends, or pets.
- Please arrive at the time of your appointment, no later or early if possible.
- Arrive in a face mask and wear throughout unless you are having a treatment which does not allow you to wear throughout. If you don’t have a mask we will provide at a small cost.
- Waiting outside the salon on arrival, you can call the salon if you are early to see if we are ready for you
- Sanitizing your hands upon arrival.
- Allowing us to check your temperature, using a contactless digital forehead thermometer. If your temperature is 37.8 degrees or higher you will need to reschedule your appointment.
- We will provide you with bottled water if you wish to have a drink
- Maintaining a safe social distance throughout your visit.
- Please only bring essentials with you.
- Making payment by card/contactless payment only.
- Booking your future appointment online or by telephone to help reduce the time in the salon.
We appreciate your support in these challenging times and will keep these arrangements under review.